Infrastructure facilities and development of teaching aids
- Prepared photo laminations (125 No.) of improved varieties of fruit, vegetables & flowers, medicinal, aromatic and plantation crops and displayed in laboratories of section for easy understanding of students.
- Prepared 5 digital laminated blow up boards of different leading varieties of horticultural crops.
- Prepared four glass door showcases for display of fruit and vegetable models & two notice boards.
- Developed Seminar hall with furniture and all advanced teaching aids for PG programme including Interactive Classroom Solutions and K-Yan computers.
- Upgraded state of art facilities of different audio-video aids i.e. OHP, Computer with printer and scanner for LCD presentation during the lecture and practical classes in students’ academy.
- Prepared practical manuals for all eight subjects of horticulture discipline by adding advanced information in the text.
- Renovated and upgraded post graduate laboratory with advanced equipments and teaching aids.
- Purchased various advanced equipments/machinery required in Post Harvest Technology Laboratory in Horticulture Section, College of Agriculture, Dhule.